Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Wanderer Returns..

Hello bloggers!
I am ashamed to say that I haven't posted on my blog for quite some time as I have been VERY busy lately!
I thought I'd share some pictures with you from 2013 so far...




Unfortunately, the weather hasn't changed its mood here in South Wales. We have had snow, rain, hail, and thunder & lightning, so basically anything but sun! However, I do love to cwtch up with a nice warm drink on a cold day. I am a fan of green tea at the moment, and it has been proved to be good for your skin!
What's your favourite thing for a cold day?











I love snow! It's so pretty, and can be great fun for sledging!
Make sure that you wrap up warm with a nice scarf and hat to stay safe whilst flaunting the fashion!
I will be posting more onto this blog soon, any constructive feedback or requests are welcome, so please comment!
Much appreciated,
Katy x

2 comments:

  1. loving the snow photo's, though i just want summer to come along now though!annie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks annie! yeah, I definately agree with you.. hurry up summer!! x

      Delete